Terms and Conditions- Sir David Attenborough
Prize Draw Terms and conditions- Sir David Attenborough: A Quest for Life
- You must be an Alumni of the Australian Science Olympiads program to enter the prize draw.
- To enter the draw, update your details using your unique login details at https://www.asi.edu.au/alumni/update-my-details/
- There are two (2) packages to be won which include:
- 2 premium tickets to Sir David Attenborough: A Quest for Life for Saturday 4 February 2017 (Brisbane) or Tuesday 7 February 2017 (Sydney)
- Accommodation for two in either Brisbane or Sydney
- Return travel from your closest capital city to Brisbane or Sydney (if applicable)
- Entrants will only be eligible to win one (1) prize and once their name has been drawn they will be removed from subsequent prize draws.
- The maximum value of prizes that could be won by eligible entrants in the ACT is $1500. Total prize value is $3000 (the values of both packages).
- The draw will take place at 10am on Tuesday 3 January 2017 at Australian Science Innovations, Oliphant Building #60, The Australian National University.
- All prizes cannot be exchanged or redeemed in cash. The value of each prize as stated in these Conditions of Entry is stated in good faith.
- All prize winners will be notified by telephone, mail or email on Tuesday 03 January 2017 or otherwise as soon as reasonably possible following the Australian Science Innovations determining of the prize winners.
- In the event of any unclaimed Prizes, a redraw will take place at Oliphant Building #60, The Australian National University on Monday 9 January 2017 at 10am.
- Australian Science Innovations may use any information (including personal information) provided by any person who register for any reason in relation to the Competition.
- The decision of Australian Science Innovations in relation to any aspect of the Competition will be final, and will be binding on every person who enters the Competition. No correspondence will be entered into.
- If there is an event which prevents or hinders Australian Science Innovations conduct of the Competition, or Australian Science Innovations ability to deliver the prize to the Prize Winner, then the Australian Science Innovations may, in its discretion cancel the Competition subject to State Regulation or select other Prize Winners. Further, Australian Science Innovations may at its sole discretion recommence it under the same conditions.
- Australian Science Innovations may at its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with the Conditions of Entry.
- The promoter of the Competition is Australian Science Innovations, Oliphant Building #60, The Australian National University, ACT 2601. ABN: 81 731 558 309
ACT Permit Number ACT TP 16/02462
NSW Permit Number LTPS/16/09980