Prize Draw Terms and Conditions – BSC Science Show with the Surfing Scientist
1. This prize draw is open only to Australian Schools.
2. To enter the prize draw, register online at asi.edu.au for the Big Science Competition using your school’s login details by Wednesday 18 April 2018.
3. The prize includes a day visit to your school within 2018 (dates will be dependent on the speaker’s availability) and a science themed presentation by the ‘Surfing Scientist’, Ruben Meerman, including travel and transport to your school.
4. Entrants will be automatically entered into the competition upon registering 30 or more students in the Big Science Competition (online format only).
5. The maximum value of prize that could be won by eligible entrants in the ACT is $5,000.
6. The draw will take place at 10am on Wednesday 16 May 2018 at Australian Science Innovations, Oliphant Building, Australian National University.
7. The prize cannot be exchanged or redeemed in cash. The value of the prize as stated in these Conditions of Entry is stated in good faith.
8. The prize winner will be notified by telephone, mail or email on Thursday 17 May 2018 or otherwise as soon as reasonably possible following the Australian Science Innovations determining of the prize winner.
9. In the event of an unclaimed prize, a redraw will take place at the Oliphant Building, Australian National University on Wednesday 30 May 2018 at 10am.
10. Australian Science Innovations may use any information (including personal information) provided by any person who register for any reason in relation to the Competition.
11. The decision of Australian Science Innovations in relation to any aspect of the Competition will be final, and will be binding on every person who enters the Competition. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. If there is an event which prevents or hinders Australian Science Innovations conduct of the Competition, or Australian Science Innovations ability to deliver the prize to the Prize Winner, then the Australian Science Innovations may, in its discretion cancel the Competition subject to State Regulation or select other Prize Winners. Further, Australian Science Innovations may at its sole discretion recommence it under the same conditions.
13. Australian Science Innovations may at its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with the Conditions of Entry.
14. The promoter of the Competition is Australian Science Innovations, Building 60, Oliphant Building, Australian National University, ACT 2601 ABN: 81 731 558 309.
NSW – LTPS/18/21123
ACT – ACT TP 18/00062