Marketing and Communications Manager
We have an exciting position for a marketing and communications all-rounder who wants to make a difference to Australia’s STEM future.
As the Marketing and Communications Manager you will be responsible for attracting Australia’s best and brightest science students to take part in our programs.
Using your skills in digital marketing, you will lead the development, implementation and evaluation of national marketing and alumni engagement strategies that will be meaningful and measurable, aligned with organisational objectives.
You will use your writing skills daily, producing content and copy for different audiences using a variety of mediums with digital as a growing focus.
You are familiar with content management systems, contemporary email marketing and design tools such as WordPress, MailChimp and Canva.
You will be responsible in ensuring consistent brand identity and overseeing the end-to-end design process from ideation to execution, working closely with external agencies and publicist to generate potential media interest and coverage.
You will enjoy participating in industry events and connecting with stakeholders, alumni community, sponsors and supporters, where you will share our stories and look for opportunities.
You will be productive working in a small team that support each other to get the job done.
This position could be filled full-time or part-time (minimum 30 hours per week). Full position description outlining key responsibilities can be found here: Marketing and Communications Manager Position Description
The successful applicant must have, or be successful in applying for a Working with Vulnerable People registration in the ACT. Please read our Recruitment and Screening Policy and Safeguarding Children Policy before applying.
1. Experience in developing, implementing and evaluating digital marketing strategies and demonstrated project/event management skills.
2. Strong communication skills with experience writing for a variety of audiences using different mediums.
3. Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with key stakeholders.
4. Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
5. Ability to achieve results in small office environment.
6. A minimum of three years work experience in a marketing and/or communications role.
For further information, please contact Ruth Carr: email@example.com or call 02 6125 6275.
Applications should include your CV and a brief statement addressing the selection criteria. Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9 February 2020.