Administration and Marketing Officer
We need a administration and marketing officer who will be first point of contact for schools, teachers, students and parents. You will be responsible for the smooth running of the office, and assist the team in the administration and marketing of our programs.
This is a great opportunity to develop your marketing skills by supporting the roll out of national marketing campaigns, and take a lead role in the maintenance of our website and databases.
We would love to hear from you if you enjoy working in a small team that supports each other to get the job done.
This is a full time position for 12 months, with the possibility of extension.
- Be the first point of contact : manage phone and email traffic, respond to straightforward enquiries
- Manage inbound and outbound mail, couriers
- Manage office supplies, stationery, printed material, office machines
- Liaise with ANU accommodation staff on any accommodation issues
- Manage organisational filing system, CMS, database
- Process payments received where required
- Assist Executive Director with organisation of board meetings
- Maintain program statistics
- Assist accounts manager with following up outstanding payments where required
- Assist program manager with maintaining program registrations
- Assist program manager with mailing out of exam and competition papers
- Assist program manager with the evaluation of programs
- Process answer sheets for Big Science Competition and ASOE’s
- Provide administrative support for the Big Science Competition
- Prepare and mail out certificates and medals for programs
Marketing and Communications
- Conduct monthly audits of the website to ensure consistency and accuracy
- Assist marketing manager in developing and distributing digital communications
- Assist with organisation of events, including distribution of invitations, manage RSVPs
- Assist with marketing programs to stakeholders
- Assist with maintaining the alumni database
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience working in an office environment
- Strong customer service skills
- Proven communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Able to use own initiative and take responsibility for allocated tasks
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, experience in using databases
- Experience working with a CMS, preferably WordPress, would be highly regarded
Please send your application via Seek or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send a cover letter that shows you understand the position and why you would be suitable. Please include your resume in the application.
We need your application by Sunday 10 June.